Don't Leave This Product Unattended -
That puddle of burned plastic used to be a humidifier made by Honeywell corporation.
That particular model tended to set itself on fire when it ran out of water.
listed in: fire, poor design | ∞
The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of my company, university, or any other person or organization.
Layout and content is Copyright © 1998-2007 Teshack.com. All Rights Reserved.
I am not responsible for links to outside websites. Full Disclaimer.